We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our core engineering team.
At JobFit, we’re on a mission to level the playing field in the hiring process by giving people a more equitable way to apply, refer, and hire the very best!
If you're interested in helping with what JobFit is trying to do, fill out a Fit Story on our platform.
- Proven work experience or able to learn quickly on the fly
- Experience with React. Next.js is a plus.
- Able to work remote and be self accountable
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and database designs
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies